Want to be a Vendor?
Here’s what you need to know.
Third Monday Trade Days is a clean, well-managed market in a prime location. We use multi-media advertising to bring thousands of customers to you. The market is located within 90 minutes of 6 million potential shoppers. Average shopper attendance is 12,000 to 15,000 each month.
Persons interested in being a vendor should read the information below and then submit a Vendor Application. The market manager calls new applicants beginning on Tuesday after each market to assign available spaces for the following month. See Market Schedule. Grab your market map.
Before You Apply for a Space
- Vendors must have a copy of the Market Map available for reference when contacted about a space.
- Applicants must have a Texas Sales Tax Permit number to reserve a space and may apply for a permit number online.
- After reserving a space, the market must receive payment by check or money order within 5 days.
Mail check to: TMTD, 4550 W University Dr., McKinney, TX 75071.
Please enclose a self-addressed envelope and write your space number in the memo section of the check.
- The market has special locations and instructions for Dog Breeders.
- Applicants applying for a Mall space need to read Mall Policies and have access to the Mall Map when contacted for a space in the Mall.
- Food vendors must read this food vendor info.
- A single shed space is 12 feet wide and 24 feet deep with the front 12 foot by 12 foot covered.
- Vendors must park at least 1 vehicle on the rented space in addition to the merchandise being sold. This Park on Space image illustrates how you must park on your space.
- Covered spaces will accommodate vehicles and trailers that are no taller than 7 and a half feet.
- Motor homes may not be driven into the market. Cost for RV park east of market is $20 per day.
– Rental Rates –
|LOT TYPE||SIZE||WEEKEND RATE|
|Single Shed||12 x 24 (half covered)||$90|
|Double Shed||24 x 24||$160|
|Mall||10 x 5||$100|
|Trading Post||10 x 10||$100|
|Gallery Shop||12 x 12||$100|
|Other Spaces with Floor||varies||$100|
|Enclosed||varies||$150 – 300|
|Animal Spaces||12 x 24 (half covered)||$100|
|Food Vending||varies||Min. $260+|
Before You Arrive
Rules & Guidelines
- All Vendors are expected to follow vendor guidelines, pertinent federal, state, and local laws and ordinances, and exhibit appropriate vendor behavior.
- It is the responsibility of the person who rents a space to insure that all helpers, assistants, and family members are familiar with and agree to abide by all vendor guidelines.
- Only Food Vendors may sell food or drink.
- All vending must occur from your rented space.
- Vendors may not sublease their space or rent in more than one location.
- There are no refunds on reserved spaces, and, if a vendor cannot attend a particular market, he or she must notify the office within 72 hours prior to that market.
- To retain space for following month, pay at market office with check or money order by 6 p.m. Sunday.
- To change spaces for following month, turn in a Changing Spaces form by the end of market. You can find one at the TMTD office.
Vehicles & Set Up
- Vendors must enter the Vendor Entrance before 9 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with receipt placed on car dash. Vendor Entrance gate is locked from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Fri, and until 5 p.m. on Sat & Sun.
- Any vehicle inside the market at 9 a.m. should be parked on the vendor’s space and may not leave until 4 p.m. on Fri, and 5 p.m. on Sat & Sun.
- Vendors may not unload from the road or the parking lots.
- Only Mall and Enclosed space vendors may park in “Assigned Parking” area.
- This map shows where extra vendor vehicles may park. They are not to be parked in the Shopper Parking Lots.
- Vendors can rent tables for $6 each by calling 903-312-0499 and can rent tarps and obtain ice by calling 580-371-6456.
- Vendors must take their personal trash home with them and leave their space clean.
- Be sure to promote your presence at Trade Days on social media. Visit our Facebook page or Instagram account @thirdmondaytradedays.
If you have any other questions or can’t find the info you’re looking for,
feel free to call us at 972) 562-5466 or email us at email@example.com.