Apply to be a TMTD vendor using the form below. Please be sure to read the rules before you apply.
You will need to refer to the Market Map when contacted about space availability.
Since most vendors retain their spaces each month, Third Monday Trade Days has a limited number of openings for new vendors. Before completing this application form, make sure you have read the Vendor Information page on the market website.
The following rules are especially important:
- You must rent enough space to park at least one vehicle on your space.
- You must pull onto your space(s) to unload your merchandise.
- No vehicle associated with any vendor may be parked in the asphalt Shopper Parking lots.
- You must enter the market through the Vendor Entrance before 9 a.m. on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and sell until 5 p.m.
- Take your boxes and personal trash with you and leave your space(s) clean.
- If you cannot attend a market, please give a 72-hour notice.
- No refunds, credits, or transfers are given.
- To re-rent for the following month, pay in person by check, money order, or credit/debit card (small fee applies) Fri. Sat. or Sun of the current market during market hours.
- Vendors are encouraged to sell all 3 days.
- All vendors must have a Texas Sales Tax number to rent spaces at this market.
- Prior to applying, food vendors should contact McKinney Health Department (972-547-7448) to inquire about the requirements for a McKinney Health Department permit.
A copy of your email will be sent to the email address you have provided in the application form. If you would like to print out a blank application form, you may do so here: Print Blank Form