Everything Shoppers Need to Know
Third Monday Trade Days in McKinney, Texas is the oldest and largest monthly trade days/flea market in North Texas with roots back to the old county-wide market that began in the 1870’s in McKinney. It is located in the historic Buckner Community which was the first County Seat of Collin County.
Over 450 vendors offer almost anything you can imagine – unique gifts, delightful home decor, trendy clothing and accessories, sporting goods, antiques and collectibles, dogs, and specialty items along with many fantastic “state fair” type food concessions.
You’ll find a mix of antiques, trendy apparel and accessories, baby and children’s clothing and accessories, garage sale items, a great variety of home decor– including shabby chic, re-purposed items, vintage, rustic, primitive, western, and seasonal– metal art, pet supplies, garden/outdoor decor and furniture, health and beauty products, etc.
Third Monday Trade Days has 18 acres of parking, 2 ATMs, mobility cart rentals, clean, modern restrooms, 3 shopper entrances and exits, and a heated and air conditioned Mall.
- Come early for the best parking spaces
- If you’re a first time shopper, use the Parking Lot Map to remind you where you parked.
- Be prepared when you enter a Shopper Entrance to pay $5 to park Saturday and Sunday 7-3. (Parking is free on Friday and after 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday). There is no other entry fee.
- When you exit off US 380 (University Dr.), drive quickly to the attendants booth to allow other cars to enter safely behind you.
- All parking lots are connected and you can reach all loading zones from any parking area.
- Grab your market map to get around.
- Unless you can carry your dog, please leave him/her at home. For safety and health reasons, shoppers may not lead dogs in the market.
- For safety reasons shoppers may not ride bicycles, skates, rollerblades, golf carts, Segway, or 3 wheel mobility carts.
- Handicapped parking spaces are located adjacent to the vending area along the pipe fence (see Market Map)
- McKinney offers more than 20 places to stay. For a list of motels, hotels, bed and breakfasts, RV parks,etc., check out www.visitmckinney.com
- Shoppers may not drive into the market to load purchases during vending hours, but can borrow a delivery wagon from the office to take their purchases to their vehicle.
- Because we are a family-oriented market, no alcohol is permitted.
- We ask shoppers to dress appropriately for the season and the family atmosphere at Trade Days.
- This information might be helpful if you are thinking about purchasing a puppy at Trade Days.
- While there is no medical facility at Trade Days, basic medical supplies are in the office.
- If you lose an item, check with the office Lost and Found.
- If you become separated from friend or family, ask the office (972-562-5466) to use the intercom to help you re-connect.
Stay in the Know!
We hope you have a great experience at Third Monday Trade Days! We make repairs and improvements each and every month and are always adding new vendors with new and interesting products. It’s our goal that Third Monday Trade Days not only be the oldest and largest monthly trade day market in North Texas, but also the best Trade Day experience for you, our shoppers.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com or via the form on our contact page.