What Mall Vendors Need to Know
- Mall vendors must be open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Mall vendors should be set up before Friday of the market. When loading and unloading merchandise, move all your merchandise into or out of the building as promptly as possible and then move your vehicle to allow other to load or unload.
- First time vendors in the Mall may set up Wednesday and Thursday of the market week from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. by appointment.
- Vendors may not attach anything to the Mall walls. All display fixtures must be free standing.
- Vendors may not place any vendor trash or boxes in trashcans inside the Mall or in or around the barrels outside the Mall. Vendors must take their personal trash and boxes home with them.
- Because most of available electricity is dedicated to building lighting and heating or air-conditioning, vendors may not use electric heaters. Fans may be used.
- Brooms and dust pans are available inside the door just north of the ATM. The code for that lockbox is 5. Unlock the door, then replace key. The door locks behind you, but opens from the inside when you leave.
- Mall vendors should park in the Assigned Parking area (see Mall Map) on days the market is open.
- In case anyone is ever accidentally locked inside the Mall, you can unlatch the latch at the top of the non-keyed glass doors and then push out on both doors.
- Mall vendors are responsible for keeping their space clean both during and after the market. Vendors are also responsible for keeping the aisle in front of their space clean.
- If you are working in the Mall before or after regular Mall hours, you should monitor any unlocked door or keep doors locked to prohibit shoppers from entering unnoticed.
- At all times, the last vendor in the Mall is responsible for turning off the Mall lights and checking that all Mall doors are locked. For the 3 sets of double glass doors, check that the latch at the top of the non-keyed glass door is engaged.
- To retain your space each month, payment by check or money order must be made in person at the market office by 6:00 p.m. Sunday of the market.
- See Market receipt for additional policies.
If you have questions regarding any of the above information or any other market matter, please call 972-562-5466 or come by the market office.